Bliley is seeking a Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer to join a team and culture that is built around high-quality-driven products. As Bliley’s QA Engineer, you’ll have the opportunity to continue the focus on quality throughout the product development and manufacturing lifecycles, maintain and derive quality-driven metrics that drives the company forward, and participate and lead continuous productivity through process improvement efforts.
We’re looking for a passionate and collaborative professional that can lead through their personality traits. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to baseline quality metrics, recommend and develop continuous process improvement initiatives, while maintaining the organizations Quality Management Systems compliance to AS9100.
Our QA Engineers work directly with our customers, employees, external suppliers to qualify processes, monitor quality performance, and develop product requirements.
Bliley has been around since 1930, but we like to think of ourselves as a startup trapped in an 85-year-old company… so you’ll have the opportunity to hone your entrepreneurial skills and learn new ones too.
This is a permanent full-time role with a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Job Qualifications: Quality Engineer
A day in life:
- Establish and maintain Quality Management System (QMS), create, improve and audit processes, policies and procedures.
- Develop, monitor, use performance metrics to drive continuous improvement.
- Manage supplier performance.
- Carry out incoming inspection of material, in-process inspections, final inspections, including first article inspections.
- Own and manage all MRB (Material Review Board), FRB (Failure Review Board, NCR activities
- Own and manage all RCCA (Root Cause and Corrective Action) activities.
- Communicate and collaborate with customers based on their needs.
- Carry out contract reviews to ensure controlled kickoff to production.
- Manage and carry out calibration/verification processes, including the coordination of outside calibration services.
- Carry out required compliance reporting functions.
- Support RMA functions to ensure customer satisfaction.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Requires a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or equivalent work experience in a quality engineering capacity.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the supply chain.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail, well organized and self-motivated.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to be a leader, a great team player, and accountable to internal and external customers.
- Ownership mindset
- Per ITAR Compliance must be a U.S. Citizen.
About Bliley Technologies
Our vision is a precisely timed future not limited by bandwidth.
We hope to inspire and enable our customer’s innovations with our products, allowing them to go further than they ever thought possible.
We’re open & transparent.
We refuse to compromise our integrity.
We’re empathetic, curious & collaborative.