Bliley is seeking a Material Processor I to join a team and culture that is built around high quality driven products. As Bliley’s Material Processor I, you’ll have the opportunity to join a team of production workers that deliver quality, on time and with open collaboration to the organization.
We’re looking for a passionate and collaborative employee that can lead through their personality traits. In this role, you’ll prepare quartz crystal and other like material within a variety of product designs. This role requires a level of detail and focus on quality throughout the material preparation process.
This is an entry level to a highly technical, detail-oriented position, requiring familiarity with working with your hands, small equipment, basic mathematic aptitude and the ability to follow work instructions to process quartz and other material.
You’ll work at machining stations within the manufacturing setting. You’ll collaborate with other material processing workers and engineers to ensure that quartz material is prepared to specifications. You will be required to conduct quality assurance procedures to determine that quartz processed materials are free of damage and correctly prepared.
Bliley has been around since 1930, but we like to think of ourselves as a startup trapped in an 85-year-old company… so you’ll have the opportunity to hone your entrepreneurial skills and learn new ones too.
This is a permanent full-time role with a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Job Qualifications: Production I
A day in life:
- Works with production/assembly instructions, parts lists, drawings and verbal instructions to assemble a wide assortment of products or components.
- Positions components manually or utilizing a variety of small hand tools, such as crimpers, pliers, tweezers, or screw drivers.
- Occasionally operates simple equipment.
- Solder and de-solder components/parts from the product at times will be required to assemble the final product or component.
- Requires ability to concentrate for extended periods of time on highly repetitive tasks.
- Works at different work stations as production needs require.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Requires knowledge typically acquired through completion of a high school diploma or equivalent (GED).
- IPC J-STD-001 Certification for "Requirements for Soldering Electrical and Electronic Assemblies.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to understand and carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Per ITAR Compliance must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Ability to complete basic mathematic problems and know how to read measuring devices to perform required assembly tasks.
- Must have basic computer skills to work within Microsoft product suites and other computer software applications.
About Bliley Technologies
Our vision is a precisely timed future not limited by bandwidth.
We hope to inspire and enable our customer’s innovations with our products, allowing them to go further than they ever thought possible.
We’re open & transparent.
We refuse to compromise our integrity.
We’re empathetic, curious & collaborative