Bliley is seeking a Master Data Coordinator/Engineer to join a team and culture that is built around high-quality driven products. As Bliley’s Master Data Coordinator, you’ll control the input of product data, bill of material, and manufacturing routers. Responsibilities also include chairing the Change Control Board (CCB), configuration management of all configuration items, and controlling the outputs of Engineering Change Notices (ECN). You’ll have the opportunity to report to management and offer suggestions about standard operating procedures, process flows and related documentation. Understanding processes and procedures for writing technical documents is a requirement.
We’re looking for a passionate and collaborative professional that can lead through their personality traits. In this role, you’ll have the responsibility to execute changes to ERP master data (e.g. customer, vendor, materials, etc.) as approved by the business. You’ll be responsible for system monitoring and user management-related activities with regard to all configuration items within the configuration management system.
Our Master Data Coordinator will be responsible to ensure data quality, compliance, and consistency of master data across business systems. You’ll have the opportunity to support the business with required procedures and change requests when needed.
You’ll manage the flow of documentation within the organization, review and update technical documents (e.g. manuals and workflows), and create templates for future use.
Bliley has been around since 1930, but we like to think of ourselves as a startup trapped in an 85-year-old company… so you’ll have the opportunity to hone your entrepreneurial skills and learn new ones too.
This is a permanent full-time role with a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Job Qualifications: Lead Professional
A day in the life:
- Update and research information in the company's Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system in order for the company to maintain up-to-date records.
- Chair the Change Control Board (CCB)
- Responsible for all configuration control of documentation.
- Works with a team to define actions within the company's processes, and systems to deliver on department and company requirements.
- Identify and manage issues and potential risks to the team and management, and work with the team to resolve and mitigate.
- Identify opportunities and lead the team to improve processes and procedures
- Organize and prepare daily tasks to maximize time management and identify productivity for the company's critical activities.
- On-time delivery of all tasks, communicating with the team, and being a great team player and leader.
- Delegate tasks to the team based on their individual strengths, skill sets, and experience levels.
- Track individual and team performance to assigned activities, short and long-term goals and objectives.
- Use and develop leadership skills.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in technology, business or equivalent, or 10+ years of experience.
- Excellent communication skills for internal and external face-to-face and email discussions.
- Ability to be a leader and a great team player.
- Excellent attention to detail, well-organized, and self-motivated.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Must have advanced computer skills to work within Microsoft product suites and other computer software applications.
- Per ITAR Compliance must be a U.S. Citizen.
About Bliley Technologies
Our vision is a precisely timed future not limited by bandwidth.
We hope to inspire and enable our customer’s innovations with our products, allowing them to go further than they ever thought possible.
We’re open & transparent.
We refuse to compromise our integrity.
We’re empathetic, curious & collaborative.