Bliley is seeking an Internal Sales representative to join a team and culture that is built around high quality driven products. As Bliley’s Internal Sales representative, you’ll have the responsibility to source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails. You’ll route qualified opportunities to the appropriate business development manager for further development and closure of new opportunities.
We’re looking for a passionate and collaborative professional that can lead through their personality traits. In this role, you’ll play a fundamental role in in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making multiple calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
As the Internal Sales representative for the organization you will have the responsibility to communicate internally and externally the progress and issues on production orders. You’ll be the single point of contact for periodic critical customer reviews.
You’ll conduct physical inventories, reconciling finished goods inventories, and monitor cycle count program.
Bliley has been around since 1930, but we like to think of ourselves as a startup trapped in an 85-year-old company… so you’ll have the opportunity to hone your entrepreneurial skills and learn new ones too.
This is a permanent full-time role with a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Job Qualifications: Lead Professional
A day in life:
- Update, research and analyze information in the company's Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system in order for the company to make business decisions.
- Works with a team to define actions within the company's processes, and systems to deliver on department and company requirements.
- Identify and manage issues and potential risks to the team and management, and work with the team to resolve and mitigate
- Organize and prepare daily tasks to maximize time management, and identify productivity for the company's critical activities.
- Identifies and manages the company's budgetary plan for the objectives assigned, and make adjustments to the business constraints based on financial analysis.
- On time delivery of all tasks, communicate with the team, and be a great team player and leader.
- Delegate tasks to the team based on their individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels.
- Track individual and team performance to assigned activities, short and long term goals and objectives.
- Use and develop leadership skills.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Requires a Bachelor degree in technology, business or equivalent, or 10+ years of experience.
- Excellent communication skills for internal and external face-to-face and email discussions.
- Ability to be a leader and a great team player.
- Excellent attention to detail, well organized and self-motivated.
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- . Must have advanced computer skills to work within Microsoft product suites and other computer software applications.
- Per ITAR Compliance must be a U.S. Citizen.
About Bliley Technologies
Our vision is a precisely timed future not limited by bandwidth.
We hope to inspire and enable our customer’s innovations with our products, allowing them to go further than they ever thought possible.