We are a team of engineers, designers, and problem solvers focused on creating the absolute best frequency control devices in the universe.
Are you interested in contributing to products and technology that are set to revolutionize an industry?
We’re looking for a passionate Electrical Engineer Intern to join our team.
We have a multi-year technology and product roadmap that will lead to very best oscillators and frequency control products available, and we’re seeking a hardware specialist to help bring these projects to the next level.
Bliley has been around since 1930, but we like to think of ourselves as a startup trapped in an 85 year old successful company… so you’ll have the opportunity to hone your skills and learn new ones too.
The internship has the potential to evolve into a permanent full-time role.
A day in life:
We want you to
- Design your own circuits
- Select the best components for the designs
- Oversee manufacturing of the designs
- Test and validate the designs
Of course, we’ll have our team of experience oscillator and electronics engineers assisting along the way.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Successfully working toward an ABET accredited bachelor's degree in Engineering, with a specific focus in Electrical Engineering.
- Experience with hardware (i.e. hardware labs).
- Focus or interest in analog circuit design.
- An eye for good design and a taste for good user experience.
About Bliley Technologies
Bliley Technologies is a worldwide leader in the design and manufacturing of low phase noise frequency control products. Privately owned and operated since 1930, Bliley Technology has been a stable source of quality frequency control products for over 85 years. Bliley researches and develops technologies that are the most innovative, highest quality and the most robust designs offered within the industry. Headquartered in Erie, Pennsylvania.