The next "space race" has already begun
- Large constellations of small satellites versus 'exquisit' systems
- Shorter mission life allows for rapid technology refresh
- Extreme emphasis on lower cost, size, weight, and power
To meet the rapidly changing demands of New Space, Bliley has developed the Iris series MRO with GPS Disciplined capabilities. It has Incredible hold-over stability, low power consumption, and is integrated with LEO constellation heritage.
Iris has been designed to withstand radiation exposure up to 38k Rads making it perfect for LEO constellation applications.
- GPS Disciplined for long-term stability
- Two RF Outputs
- 5 to 10+ years of mission life
- Command and telemetry over RS422
- Package can be redesigned to your needs
Download the full Iris space MRO GPSDO Datasheet today!