Hermes White Paper Download
The Hermes quartz precision timing device is an integrated quartz oscillator ensemble and software algorithm that provides atomic clock-like timing accuracy at a fraction of the Size, Weight, Power, and Cost (SWaP-C) for a "Day without Space" scenario.
The computation engine can be integrated into a 14nm System-on-Chip (SoC) and combined with existing Microelectromechanical Systems (MEMS) oscillators.
Hermes is the perfect timing solution for Assured Positioning, Navigation, and Timing (A-PNT) including:
- Precision network synchronizations
- Autonomous vehicle navigations
- Distributed battlefield networks
- Low Earth Orbit (LEO) satellites
- A-PNT, and precise timing & mission success in GPS.
Download the full white paper to learn all about Hermes and where it's headed!