Bliley is seeking a Crystal NPI Process Engineer to join a team and culture that is built around high quality driven products. As Bliley’s Crystal NPI Process Engineer, you’ll have the opportunity to improve product costs and yields of the manufacturing of quartz crystal product through statistically driven process improvements, new capital equipment and product design improvements. You’ll be the point of contact for the interface from new product requirements to manufacturing of a high quality product.
We’re looking for a passionate and collaborative professional that can lead through their personality traits. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity be accountable for the company’s execution of quartz crystal projects, New Product Introduction (NPI) to the factory, continuous improvement, product sustainability, and manufacturing and testing productivity.
Our Crystal NPI Process Engineer will work with our VP of Operations to execute and measure our company’s execution of NPI and continuous manufacturing efforts. You’ll team with the Engineering Manager to execute NPIs, communicate issues and risks, provide technical support, and report progress to the management and customers.
Bliley has been around since 1930, but we like to think of ourselves as a startup trapped in an 85-year-old company… so you’ll have the opportunity to hone your entrepreneurial skills and learn new ones too.
This is a permanent full-time role with a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Job Qualifications: Engineer II
A day in life:
- Develop and design complex components and systems, and make all the necessary calculations to support the design.
- Develop, perform and analyze results for all tests to verify and validate the design.
- Develop and maintain all design documentation, and present the objective evidence to the Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) at the lifecycle gates (SRR, PDR, CDR, MRR, TRR, PRR).
- Identify and manage issues and potential risks to the product development, and work with the team to resolve and mitigate.
- Organize and prepare daily tasks to maximize time management, and identify productivity opportunities within the development lifecycle.
- Identifies and manages the company's budgetary plan for the objectives assigned, and make adjustments to minimize cost impacts.
- On time delivery of all tasks, communicate with the team, and be a great team player and leader.
- Track individual performance to assigned activities, short and long term goals and objectives.
- Works with little direction and within a structured process, system and team environment to deliver on department and company requirements.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Requires a BS degree in engineering or equivalent, or 15+ years of experience.
- Ability to communicate internally and externally through face-to-face and email discussions.
- Ability to listen and comprehend situations where information is missing.
- Ability to critically think and problem solve.
- Attention to detail, well organized and self-motivated.
- Advanced time management and analytical skills.
- Must have intermediate computer skills to work within Microsoft product suites and other computer software applications.
- Per ITAR Compliance must be a U.S. Citizen.
About Bliley Technologies
Our vision is a precisely timed future not limited by bandwidth.
We hope to inspire and enable our customer’s innovations with our products, allowing them to go further than they ever thought possible.
We’re open & transparent.
We refuse to compromise our integrity.
We’re empathetic, curious & collaborative.