Bliley is seeking a Shipping and Receiving Clerk to join a team and culture that is built around high quality driven products. As Bliley’s Shipping and Receiving Clerk, you’ll have the responsibility to process goods shipped and received by the company. You’ll be tasked with seeing outgoing packages through from start to finish and monitoring their progress throughout the journey.
We’re looking for a passionate and collaborative professional that can lead through their personality traits. In this role, you’ll have properly packed to the company’s defined techniques and best practices for shipping, aim to send customers their items as carefully and quickly as possible. You’ll make sure items received are correct and in good condition. You’ll keep records and track items so that inventory figures stay up-to-date.
You’ll be responsible to follow the company’s processes, policies and procedures for International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and Export Administration Regulations (EAR) compliance on all international shipments.
You’ll be responsible for managing and maintaining the stock room, where all material received, issued to a work order, and shipped is properly updated within the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system.
Our Shipping and Receiving Clerk works in the manufacturing facility and are on you feet much of the day. Being able to lift, move around easily and maintain stamina is crucial to maximum performance.
Bliley has been around since 1930, but we like to think of ourselves as a startup trapped in an 85-year-old company… so you’ll have the opportunity to hone your entrepreneurial skills and learn new ones too.
This is a regular full-time role with a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Job Qualifications: Professional II
A day in life:
- Update and research information in the company's Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system in order for the company to maintain up-to-date records.
- Works with little direction and within a structured process, system and team environment to deliver on department and company requirements.
- Communicate know issues and potential risks to the team of functional leaders, and work with the team to resolve and mitigate.
- Organize and prepare daily tasks to maximize time management.
- Understand the company's budgetary plan for the objectives assigned, and comply within those limits.
- On time delivery of all tasks, communicate with the team, and be a great team player.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Requires an Associate degree in technology, business or equivalent, or 8+ years of experience.
- Ability to communicate internally and externally through face-to-face and email discussions.
- Ability to listen and comprehend situations where information is missing.
- Ability to critically think and problem solve.
- Attention to detail, well organized and self-motivated.
- Advanced time management and analytical skills.
- Must have intermediate computer skills to work within Microsoft product suites and other computer software applications.
- Per ITAR Compliance must be a U.S. Citizen.
About Bliley Technologies
Our vision is a precisely timed future not limited by bandwidth.
We hope to inspire and enable our customer’s innovations with our products, allowing them to go further than they ever thought possible.