Bliley is seeking a Product Technician to join a team and culture that is built around high quality driven products. As Bliley’s Product Technician, you’ll have the opportunity to join a team of production workers and engineers that deliver quality, on time and with open collaboration to the organization.
We’re looking for a passionate and collaborative employee that can lead through their personality traits. In this role, you’ll be responsible for assembling and testing manufactured electronic products starting at the New Product Introduction (NPI) phase to the End Of Life (EOL). You’ll ensure products are working exactly as intended, and are free of defects or others issues.
This is a highly technical, detail-oriented position, requiring extensive familiarity with circuit boards and electronic components as well as soldering and other methods of assembling electronics securely so they work as expected. You’ll execute test procedures per the work instructions, capture test data and pass or fail the assembled product. You’ll troubleshoot defects and lead Root Cause and Corrective Action (RCCA) process.
In smaller teams you’ll coordinate daily tasks, determine risks and issues and escalate to the production leader. Within your work area you’ll be responsible for performing regular inspections per the company QA policies and procedures.
You’ll work at an assembly stations within the manufacturing setting. You’ll collaborate with a larger team, frequently interacting with engineering, production and Quality Assurance personnel to ensure that devices are assembled according to specifications. You will be required to conduct quality assurance procedures to determine that electronic devices and components are free of damage and correctly assembled
Bliley has been around since 1930, but we like to think of ourselves as a startup trapped in an 85-year-old company… so you’ll have the opportunity to hone your entrepreneurial skills and learn new ones too.
This is a permanent full-time role with a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Job Qualifications: Technician
A day in life:
- Coordinates daily tasks with a small team , and escalate risks and issues that could impact priorities within the production plan.
- Performs regular inspections based on the companies defined quality standards for tools, test setups, and other miscellaneous equipment used by production.
- Setup and maintains test setups throughout the product production lifecycle.
- Executes product Acceptance Test Procedures (ATP) during the production run, and troubleshoot basic faults that are caused by manufacturing defects or testing environment.
- Documents test results and product data as required per the manufacturing router and End Item Data Packets (EIDP).
- Works with production/assembly instructions, parts lists, drawings and verbal instructions to assemble a wide assortment of products or components.
- Solders and de-solders components / parts from the product at times will be required to assemble the final product or component.
- Requires ability to concentrate for extended periods of time on highly repetitive tasks.
- Works at different workstations as production needs require.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Requires two-year degree in electronics technology or equivalent, or 10+ years of experience.
- IPC J-STD-001 Certification for "Requirements for Soldering Electrical and Electronic Assemblies, and additional module "Space Addendum".
- Ability to read and comprehend routers, test procedures, and schematics.
- Ability to understand and communicate work packages, risks, issues, work instructions and policies/procedures.
- Ability to recognize problems and perform advanced troubleshooting steps to identify manufacturing, design and/or testing defects.
- Per ITAR Compliance must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Ability to complete intermediate mathematic problems and know how to
- read measuring devices to perform required assembly tasks.
- Must have intermediate computer skills to work within Microsoft product suites and other computer software applications.
About Bliley Technologies
Our vision is a precisely timed future not limited by bandwidth.
We hope to inspire and enable our customer’s innovations with our products, allowing them to go further than they ever thought possible.
We’re open & transparent.
We refuse to compromise our integrity.
We’re empathetic, curious & collaborative.