GPS Disciplined Oscillator (GPSDO) for GPS and GNSS Applications
Atlas 1PPS Key features include:
- Holdover stability: ±10 PPB
- Phase noise @ 10 Hz: -123 dBc/Hz
- ADEV (@ 1sec): 5E-12
- Start-up / Steady-state power: 0.25W / 0.35W
- Output: RF and 1PPS Two-way serial communications
- Dimensions: 1.6"Lx1.4"Wx0.6"H
Atlas 1PPS is specifically designed to take applications with a focus on GPSDO technology further than ever before. Atlas will work great in a variety of applications including:
- GPS Denied Network Synchronization
- Low Probability of Intercept (LPI) and Low Probability of Detection (LPD) Communications
- Assured Timing for Critical Infrastructure
- Battlefield Networks
- Autonomous and Semi-Autonomous System Timing
- Weapon System Synchronization
Of course, Bliley has applied its 85+ years of oscillator experience to make Atlas 1PPS one of the best performing GPS Disciplined Oscillators on the market today.
Instantly receive the full datasheet by completing the form provided.
You may also be interested in our AtlasIG series GPSDO oscillator.
We're excited to take your GPS and PNT applications further!