Bliley is seeking a Product Assembler I to join a team and culture that is built around high quality driven products. As Bliley’s Product Assembler I, you’ll have the opportunity to join a team of production workers that deliver quality, on time and with open collaboration to the organization.
We’re looking for a passionate and collaborative employee that can lead through their personality traits. In this role, you’ll prepare and place electronic component within a variety of product assembles. This role exists in a number of industries, contributing to the manufacturing and assembly of military, space, communications, and medical devices.
This is an entry level to a highly technical, detail-oriented position, requiring familiarity with circuit boards and electronic components as well as soldering and other methods of assembling electronics securely so they work as expected.
You’ll work at an assembly stations within the manufacturing setting. You’ll collaborate with other assemblers and engineers to ensure that devices are assembled according to specifications. You will be required to conduct quality assurance procedures to determine that electronic devices and components are free of damage and correctly assembled.
Bliley has been around since 1930, but we like to think of ourselves as a startup trapped in an 85-year-old company… so you’ll have the opportunity to hone your entrepreneurial skills and learn new ones too.
This is a permanent full-time role with a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Job Qualifications: Production I
A day in life:
- Works with production/assembly instructions, parts lists, drawings and verbal instructions to assemble a wide assortment of products or components.
- Positions components manually or utilizing a variety of small hand tools, such as crimpers, pliers, tweezers, or screw drivers.
- Occasionally operates simple equipment.
- Solders and de-solders components / parts from the product at times will be required to assemble the final product or component.
- Requires ability to concentrate for extended periods of time on highly repetitive tasks.
- Works at different workstations as production needs require.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Requires knowledge typically acquired through completion of a high school diploma or equivalent (GED).
- IPC J-STD-001 Certification for "Requirements for Soldering Electrical and Electronic Assemblies.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to understand and carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Per ITAR Compliance must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Ability to complete basic mathematic problems and know how to read measuring devices to perform required assembly tasks.
- Must have basic computer skills to work within Microsoft product suites and other computer software applications.
About Bliley Technologies
Our vision is a precisely timed future not limited by bandwidth.
We hope to inspire and enable our customer’s innovations with our products, allowing them to go further than they ever thought possible.
We’re open & transparent.
We refuse to compromise our integrity.
We’re empathetic, curious & collaborative.