Bliley is seeking a Crystal Finisher II to join a team and culture that is built around high quality driven products. As Bliley’s Crystal Finisher II, you’ll have the opportunity to join a team of production workers that deliver quality, on time and with open collaboration to the organization.
We’re looking for a passionate and collaborative employee that can lead through their personality traits. In this role, you’ll prepare and finish quartz crystal material within a variety of product assembles. This role requires a level of detail and focus on quality throughout the quartz finishing process.
This is a highly technical, detail-oriented position, requiring extensive familiarity with working with quartz material, small equipment, and the ability to follow work instructions to finalize quartz finished product. You’ll execute test procedures per the work instructions, capture test data and pass or fail the assembled product. You’ll troubleshoot basic manufactured defects and re-test the assembly.
You’ll work at an assembly stations within the manufacturing setting. You’ll collaborate with other assemblers and engineers to ensure that quartz products are finished according to specifications. You will be required to conduct quality assurance procedures to determine that quartz final assembled products and components are free of damage and correctly assembled.
Bliley has been around since 1930, but we like to think of ourselves as a startup trapped in an 85-year-old company… so you’ll have the opportunity to hone your entrepreneurial skills and learn new ones too.
This is a permanent full-time role with a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Job Qualifications: Production II
A day in life:
- Execute product Acceptance Test Procedures (ATP) during the production run, and troubleshoot basic faults that are caused by manufacturing defects.
- Document test results and product data as required per the manufacturing router and End Item Data Packets (EIDP).
- Works with production/assembly instructions, parts lists, drawings and verbal instructions to assemble a wide assortment of products or components.
- Positions components manually or utilizing a variety of small hand tools, such as crimpers, pliers, tweezers, or screw drivers.
- Occasionally operates simple equipment.
- Solder and de-solder components/parts from the product at times will be required to assemble the final product or component.
- Requires ability to concentrate for extended periods of time on highly repetitive tasks.
- Works at different workstations as production needs require.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Requires knowledge typically acquired through completion of a high school diploma or equivalent (GED), and 5+ years of experience.
- IPC J-STD-001 Certification for "Requirements for Soldering Electrical and Electronic Assemblies, and additional module "Space Addendum".
- Ability to read and comprehend routers, test procedures, and schematics.
- Ability to understand and carry out detailed written or oral instructions, and at times provides information to others.
- Ability to recognize problems and perform basic troubleshooting steps to identify manufacturing defects.
- Per ITAR Compliance must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Ability to complete basic mathematic problems and know how to read measuring devices to perform required assembly tasks.
- Must have intermediate computer skills to work within Microsoft product suites and other computer software applications.
About Bliley Technologies
Our vision is a precisely timed future not limited by bandwidth.
We hope to inspire and enable our customer’s innovations with our products, allowing them to go further than they ever thought possible.
We’re open & transparent.
We refuse to compromise our integrity.
We’re empathetic, curious & collaborative.