We are a team of engineers, designers, and problem solvers focused on creating the absolute best frequency control devices in the universe.
Are you interested in contributing to products and technology that are set to revolutionize an industry?
We’re looking for a passionate Supply Chain Intern to join our team.
We are implementing a brand-new state of the art fully integrated ERP system and would love your help
Bliley has been around since 1930, but we like to think of ourselves as a startup trapped in an 85-year-old successful company… so you’ll have the opportunity to hone your skills and learn new ones too.
This internship has the potential to evolve into a permanent full-time role.
Job Qualifications: Intern
A day in the life:
- Help perform the Fit analysis
- Help design the integration and implementation plan
- Work through the data cleanse and migration process
- Help to optimize processes and business flow
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Successfully working toward an accredited bachelor's degree in Business and/or Supply Chain Management
- An understanding of business processes
- Knowledge of ERP systems
- A strong desire to make things better
Of course, we’ll have our team of experience business process experts assisting along the way.
About Bliley Technologies
Our vision is a precisely timed future not limited by bandwidth.
We hope to inspire and enable our customer’s innovations with our products, allowing them to go further than they ever thought possible.